As our business undergoes a rigorous expansion, we are now invested on recruiting for a new multi skilled catering engineer to work within our service requirements.
Ideally located in the Basingstoke / Newbury catchment area
- Carrying out PPM and reactive works on gas, electrical and refrigeration appliances across an array of small, medium and large private and public sector establishments.
- Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Completing all works to the highest standards in an efficient manner, whilst complying with the company Health and Safety Policy.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery – great first-time fix rate.
- Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
Background & Experience:
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- F-Gas 2079 or equivalent refrigeration qualification
- Gas Safe registered – COMCAT’s 1-5
- Industry excepted electrical qualification (17/18th edition)
- A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to work, ensuring your best is done to help find solutions for clients
- Full driving licence
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience. Circa industry expectations. Working hours 40 hrs week.
Paid travel from door to door.
Use of company van.
Mobile phone and tablet.
The accreditations that we have acquired demonstrate our safe, stable and ethical business values. Our clients can trust us that we are knowledgeable in our field, our work is carried out safely and the quality is maintained to the highest standards.