With over 16 years experience in supplying to the Healthcare, Leisure, Education and Hospitality industries, trust us when we say that you are in very good hands.
As commercial catering engineers, we offer specialist design consultancy, products, project management, installation, scheduled maintenance programmes and reactive emergency services for commercial catering establishments of all shapes and sizes.
Since 2000, BFES has grown quickly due to our understanding of the catering industry. From canteens and takeaways, to five star hotels and silver service restaurants, we’ll listen to your requirements and work together to get the best solution. As commercial catering engineers, we understands what needs to be done to create the best kitchen to match your requirements.
We take pride in understanding how equipment works, rather than simply swapping expensive components to solve a problem. This means we not only provide advice, but reduce downtime as we often fix problems on our first call-out, saving you money.
Our reputation for reliability, safety and technical expertise has attracted work within a number of specialist projects, throughout the UK. This has helped us forge exclusive partnerships with well-known and well-respected equipment manufacturers, so we can offer you the best solutions available for your budget, space and requirements. For more on this, take a look at our Case Studies.
Along with our growth, we’ve continued to maintain our founding principles of quality. We recognise the importance of selecting a great team of employees who are dedicated to delivering a first class standard of service. Our Engineers, Designers and Project Management personnel are all in-house, allowing us to give you the complete package from the design, installation and management.
Our skills and services include:
- Commercial catering engineers employed by BFES, not sub-contracted
- Wexiödisk dishwashing systems specialists
- Fully Qualified gas engineers (NG and LPG)
- Qualified, registered refrigeration engineers
- An emergency 24/7 response service
- A team who are problem-solvers not just fault-fixers
- The complete package – from design and purchasing to installation and scheduled maintenance programmes
- Satellite tracked vehicles for fast responses
- Access to common spare parts, which we hold in stock to increase the turnaround of repairs
- In-house Design and CAD specialistsBFES are also a green-conscious company, providing environmentally friendly equipment, supplies and practises.
Featured Case Studies
Why Choose Us?
Our in-house team of specialist engineers
24/7 reactive emergency service
Improve efficiency with bespoke design
Experience as independent, catering specialists
Complete package: design, installation and servicing